This skin has been chosen for the default skin of CKEditor 4.x, elected from the CKEditor skin contest and further shaped by the CKEditor team. “Moono” is maintained by the core developers.
For more information about skins, please check the CKEditor Skin SDK documentation.
“Moono” is a monochromatic skin, which offers a modern look coupled with gradients and transparency. It comes with the following features:
- Chameleon feature with brightness,
- high-contrast compatibility,
- graphics source provided in SVG.
- editor.css: the main CSS file. It’s simply loading several other files, for easier maintenance,
- mainui.css: the file contains styles of entire editor outline structures,
- toolbar.css: the file contains styles of the editor toolbar space (top),
- richcombo.css: the file contains styles of the rich combo ui elements on toolbar,
- panel.css: the file contains styles of the rich combo drop-down, it’s not loaded until the first panel open up,
- elementspath.css: the file contains styles of the editor elements path bar (bottom),
- menu.css: the file contains styles of all editor menus including context menu and button drop-down, it’s not loaded until the first menu open up,
- dialog.css: the CSS files for the dialog UI, it’s not loaded until the first dialog open,
- reset.css: the file defines the basis of style resets among all editor UI spaces,
- preset.css: the file defines the default styles of some UI elements reflecting the skin preference,
- editor_XYZ.css and dialog_XYZ.css: browser specific CSS hacks.
- icons/: contains all skin defined icons,
- images/: contains a fill general used images,
- dev/: contains SVG source of the skin icons.
Copyright (c) 2003-2013, CKSource - Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved.
See LICENSE.md for more information.